PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences
Humanities and Social Sciences at IIT Gandhinagar is looking for bright and dedicated young scholars interested in research to join us as Ph.D. scholars.
The program develops around the existing broad areas of research: South Asian Literature, South Asian History, Gujarat: Society, Politics, Literature, Partition Studies, Ageing/Gerontology, Social Demography, Public Health, Social Determinants of Health, Language, Identity and Politics, Bengali Literature, History of North East India, Democracy and Civil Society, Translation Theory and Practice.
Prospective students satisfying the eligibility criteria are encouraged to acquaint themselves with the research areas of our faculty members for suitable match of interest.
Call for admissions into PhD.
PhD admission: Phase 1
- Application Deadline: 12 February (Tuesday)
- Announcement of Shortlist: 22 February (Friday)
- Written Tests and/or Interviews (tentative): 15-17 March (Friday to Sunday)
PhD admission: Phase 2
- Application Deadline: 2 April (Tuesday)
- Announcement of Shortlist: 12 April (Friday)
- Written Tests and/or Interviews (tentative): 7-9 May (Tuesday to Thursday)
More information here.