<< Back to Faculty
Angus McBlaneVisiting Assistant Professor
- BA: Simon Fraser University, Canada, 2006
- MA: Queen’s University, Canada, 2008
- PhD: Cardiff University, 2014
- Email: amcblane -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Office: 4/334 A
- VOIP: 2511
Research Interests: Cultural theory, Embodiment, Environmental humanities, Merleau-Ponty, Phenomenology, Posthumanism, posthumanist philosophy, Science and Technology, Visual culture
- Journal Articles
- Papers Presented
- McBlane, Angus, “Expressing corporeal silence: phenomenology, merleau-ponty, and posthumanism”, Word and Text: A Journal of Literary Studies and Linguistics, vol. VI, No. 1, pp. 149-161, Dec. 2016.
- Subramanian, Prerna and McBlane, Angus, "Acting in (a musical) Concert: Jogappas on stage and their performance(s)", in the Tenth International Convention of Asia Scholars (ICAS 10), Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre (CMECC), Chiang Mai, TH, Jul. 20-23, 2017.