<< Back to Faculty
Jooyoung KimAssistant Teaching Professor
- B.A.: Korea University, 2005
- M.A.: Korea University, 2007
- Ph.D.: University of Delaware, 2018
- Email: jooyoung.kim -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Research Interests: linguistics Syntax and Semantics, Syntax - Semantics of East and Southeast Asian languages
- J Kim, P Cole, G Hermon, and P Sumartini, The Distribution of Adverbial and Nominal Wh-forms in Balinese, to appear in The proceedings of the meeting of Austronesian Formal Linguistics Association (AFLA 24), in print.
S Tomioka and J Kim, A New Embedding Strategy: Purposeful Questions in Japanese and Korean, in The proceedings of Workshop on Atlantic Formal Linguistics (WAFL 12), 2017.
J Kim and S Tomioka, Two Types of Embedded Questions, in The proceedings of West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics (WCCFL 31), 2013.