Sharada C. V.Assistant Professor
- BA: Mysore University, 2004
- MA: Deccan College, Pune, 2006
- MSc: Sikkim Manipal University, 2010
- MSc: University of Ferrara, Italy and National Museum of Natural History, Paris, France, 2013
- Double PhD: Deccan College, Pune (2014); University of Ferrara, Italy and National Museum of Natural History, Paris, France (2018).
- Email: sharada.c -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Office: 4/108 A
- VOIP: 2551
Research Interests: Archaeozoology and taphonomy, Bioarchaeology, Application of sciences in archaeology, Palaeoenvironmental reconstruction, Human-environment interactions in the past and present
- Journal Articles
- Pineda, Antonio; Channarayapatna, Sharada; Lembo, Giuseppe; Peretto, Carlo; Saladié, Palmira and Thun-Hohenstein, Ursula, “A taphonomic and zooarchaeological study of the early middle pleistocene 3 colluvio level from Isernia La Pineta (Molise, Italy)”, Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, DOI: 10.1016/j.jasrep.2020.102469, vol. 33, Oct. 2020.