Research Interests: History of Mathematics and Astronomy in India, Indian Philosophy with a special focus on Advaita Vedanta
BSc: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, 2010
BA: Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, 2011
MA: Karnataka State Open University, Mysuru, 2012
PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, 2020
- Keshav Melnad, Clemency Montelle and K. Ramasubramanian. “The encomium of Haridatta in the Jagadbhūṣaṇa.” Brahmavidyā, Adyar Library Research Bulletin, Vol. 83, 2019. pp. 147–188.
- Keshav Melnad, et al. “A Critical Edition of the Candrārkī of Dinakara: A Text Concerning Solar and Lunar Tables.” History of Science in South Asia, Vol 6, 2018, pp. 127–161.
- Keshav Melnad, et al. “The Candrārkī of Dinakara: A Text Related to Solar and Lunar Tables.” Journal for the History of Astronomy, Vol. 49, No. 3, Aug. 2018, pp. 306–344.
- Keshav Melnad, Pawan Goyal and Peter Scharf. “Meter Identification of Sanskrit Verse.” Sanskrit Syntax: Selected Papers Presented at the Seminar on Sanskrit Syntax and Discourse Structures. The Sanskrit Library. May, 2015, pp. 325–346.
- Keshav Melnad. “Reflection of Consciousness in the Cosmos.” Karnataka Samskritādhyayanam. Vol. 1, No. 1, Jan.–Jun. 2011. Karnataka Samskrit University, Bengaluru.
- Postdoctoral Fellow (HoMI project), Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, (2020 – Present)
- Teaching Assistant, IIT Bombay , Autumn, (2014)
- Teaching Assistant, IIT Bombay , Spring, (2013)
- Lecturer, Veda Vijnana Gurukulam , (June 2010 – June 2012)