Research Interests: History of Science and Technology, Archaeological Science, Humans, Plants and Animal interactions in the past, Biomolecular Archaeology, Science and Society
BSc: University of Pune, 1980
MSc: University of Pune, 1982
MPhil: University of Pune, 1986
MA: University of Pune, 2001
PhD: University of Pune, 1991
- Joglekar, P.P. and Chaya Soman 1998. Jaivayantriki (Biomechnaics), in Marathi. Pune: Marathi Vigyan Parishad.
- Joglekar, P.P. 2001. Jaivtantragyan (Biotechnology). Pune: Continental Praskshan.
- Joglekar, P.P., V.D. Misra, J.N. Pal and M.C. Gupta 2003. Mesolithic Mahadaha: The Faunal Remains. Allahabad: University of Allahabad.
- Joglekar, P.P. 2005. Science and Technology in India (in Marathi), Pune: K. Sagar Publications.
- Ghate, N. and P.P. Joglekar 2006. Ase Ghadale Sahasarak(in Marathi). Pune: Mehta Publishing House.
- S.R. Walimbe, P.P. Joglekar and Kishor K. Basa (Ed.) 2007. Anthropology for Archaeology, Proceedings of the Professor Irawati Karve Birth Centenary Seminar. Pune: Deccan College.
- Paddayya, K., P.P. Joglekar, Kishor K. Basa and Reshma Sawant (Ed) 2009. Recent Research Trends in South Asian Archaeology. Pune: Deccan College.
- Misra, V.D., J.N. Pal and M.C. Gupta and P.P. Joglekar 2009. Excavations at Jhusi. New Delhi: Indian Archaeological Society.
- Rajaguru, Sharad, Sushama Deo, Pramod Joglekar, P. Prabhune, V. Sathe, S. Kadgaonkar and Arati Deshpande Mukherjee 2013. Medieval Sanjan: Aspects and Analysis. BAR International Series 2509. Oxford: Archaeopress.
- Pramod Joglekar 2013. Samagra Vigyan and Tantragyan (in Marathi). Pune: K. Sagar Publications.
- Pramod Joglekar 2014.
Research Methodology for Archaeology Students.
Pune: Gayatri Sahitya
- Pramod Joglekar and Pankaj Goyal 2015.
Animal Husbandry and Allied Technologies in Ancient India from Prehistorical to Early Historical Times.
New Delhi: Pentagon Press and Indus-Infinity Foundation.
- P.P. Joglekar 2015
Humans and Animals. Archaeozoological Approach
Pune: Gayatri Sahiyta.
- Guest Professor at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Present)
- Resource person at IndSearch (affiliated to University of Pune) to teach World History and Science and Technology for ICWA/CA entrance examination foundation course from 1985 to 1995.
- Resource person at Jnana Prabodhini’s Competitive Examination Centre from 1986 to 2006. Teaching World History, Indian History, Civics and Science and Technology for UPSC and MPSC candidates.
- Resource person at the National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) teaching research methodology an quantitative methods from 1988 to 1995.
- Resource person for M. Arch. (University of Pune) teaching Introduction to Archaeology from 2008.
- Resource person for B. Journalism. (University of Pune) teaching World History from 2007-2010.
- Resource person for M.A. (Tilak Maharashtra University, Pune) teaching Introduction to Archaeology, Science in Archaeology, Political History of India and Social-economic History of India from 2004 to 2011.
- Teaching as a permanent faculty member at Deccan College following courses from 1995 to 2020.