Research Interests: Anthropology of Science (Science Studies); Post- Humanism; Business Anthropology; Interested in the ideas of ‘self and civilizations’ and their sustainability.
B.Tech.: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, 2009
M.A.: IGNOU, New Delhi, 2012
Certificate course “Researching the Contemporary”: CSDS, New Delhi, 2013
Ph.D.: University of Hyderabad, 2020
- “The quest for verticality: An inquiry into the infinite nature of self-perfection” In Philosophy of Management (Springer). Vol.19, No.4, pp. 387-408, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1007/s40926-020-00137-x
- “An inquiry into the two sources of ‘self’ and their two modes of existence”. In The Pluralist. Vol.14, No.3, pp.1-25 (University of Illinois Press). DOI:https://doi.org/10.5406/pluralist.14.3.0001
- “The ‘Original Sin’ in History: An Investigation into the Role of Iconoclasm as the Motor of Western History”. In Social Evolution and History. Vol. 20, No.2, pp.133-156, DOI: https://doi.org/10.30884/seh/2021.02.06.
- “Toward an Anthropology of ‘Sustainable Network-Society’”. In Anthropology of Consciousness (Wiley-Blackwell). Vol. 32, No.2, pp.208-224 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/anoc.12139
- “Living in the times of crises: An Anthropological inquiry into the cosmological adventures of history”. In Journal of Indian Anthropological society. Vol.53, No.3, pp.200-218.
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (May 2022 to present)
- Research Associate, Rashtram School of Public Leadership, Rishihood University, (September 2021 to April 2022)