Research Interests: Sanskrit, Tamil and Telugu literary traditions, Vijayanagara history, Indian classical music traditions, Translation studies
BA: Brown University, 1998
MA: University of California, Berkeley, 2005
PhD: University of California, Berkeley, 2011
- Reddy, Srinivas, The Dancer & The King: Kālidāsa’s Mālavikāgnimitram, Penguin Books, 2014.
- Reddy, Srinivas, “Giver of the Worn Garland: Krishnadevarāya’s Āmuktamālyada”, New Delhi: Penguin Books, 2010.
- Reddy, Srinivas, et. al. 2015. “Authority, Critique, and Revision in the Sanskrit Music-Theoretic Tradition: Re-reading the Svara-mela-kalānidhi” Asian Music 46(1) January 2015, University of Texas Press, Austin, TX.
- Reddy, Srinivas, 2014. “Tale of the Untouchable Devotee from Kṛṣṇadevarāya’s Āmuktamālyada” Sagar: A South Asia Research Journal, Spring 2014, Volume 22, pp. 2-41, UT, Austin, Austin, TX.
- Reddy, Srinivas, 2014. “Make It Telugu: Legitimizing Author, Patron and Text” Asian Translation Traditions Conference Proceedings, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK.
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Mar 2012 to present)
- Visiting Lecturer, Center for Indic Studies, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth (Fall 2011)
- Teaching Associate, Department of Music, Brown University (Spring, Fall 2011)
- Faculty Advisor, Telugu Language GISP, Brown University (Fall 2011)