IITGN HSS invites you to an interactive session on “India as a Driver of Global Growth”, at 5.00 pm on Wednesday, September 28. An exciting lineup of international speakers from diverse fields, including an ex-CIA officer, a 2020 Texan Congressional candidate, and Indians from industry, will enlighten the audience about India’s importance to the global economy.
Venue: Jasubhai Auditorium, IIT Gandhinagar
Moderator: Christopher Roper Schell, US Congressional Candidate 2020, Partner at Fair Observer Intelligence and Contributing Editor of Fair Observer
- Glenn Carle, Retired CIA Officer, Former US Deputy National Intelligence Officer, Senior Partner at Fair Observer Intelligence
- Atul Singh, Founder, CEO & Editor-in-Chief of Fair Observer, ex-IPS officer, Visiting Professor at IIT Gandhinagar.
- Srividhya Srinivasan, Co-founder and Chief Customer Success Officer of Amagi
- Sunil Parekh, Chief Corporate Affairs at Zydus Group, Co-Chair FICCI Gujarat
- Soundarajan Narendran, Ex-Executive Apollo Tyres & TVS Group, Eminent Data Scientist, Senior Policy Wonk